You can create rules in DHL Express Commerce for specific integrations. This might be necessary when you have more than one e-commerce platform or market place integrated.
For example, you may have an integration with both Shopify and Amazon. Your fulfillment process may be that specific users in your company process orders for certain sales channels. With this condition it would be possible to assign Shopify orders to User1 and Amazon orders to User2 etc..
1. Set up an integration based rule (Example: Assign orders from a specific integration to a user)
- Go to Settings > Rules > Add a new rule.
- Condition > Integration.
- Select the appropriate Integration.
- Select an action, e.g. Assign to Another Account.
- Set the value for that action, e.g. the user account to assign the orders to.
- Click Save.