- This article outlines solutions to common Print Application errors.
- Find out more about how to set up the Print Application.
Installation: Windows protected your PC
You may be presented with a Windows Security prompt as shown below, the steps below outline how to progress to install the print client
1. Click on ‘More info’
2. Click 'Run anyway'
3. You should have now succesfully installed the print client
Error: Your DHL Express Commerce Print Client isn't working
Close and reopen the Print Client
- Navigate to the taskbar (Windows), or menu bar (Mac)
- Locate the DHL Express Commerce Client icon.
- Right-click, then select Exit or Quit to close the Print Client.
- Re-open the DHL Express Commerce Client.
Error: 'Could not find the API key' is shown in the Print Client
This normally occurs if you are not signed into DHL Express Commerce.
- Sign into DHL Express Commerce using the Print Client
- Navigate to the Orders screen.
- Try to configure the print settings.
Please contact DHL Express Commerce support using the 'Submit Ticket' function if you are still experiencing and issue.