This article describes how to configure your order import behavior.
Orders can be configured to import automatically or manually. We recommend you import orders automatically to prevent orders being missed.
It is also possible to specify the type of order that is imported using the Order Status applied your e-commerce platform.
Automatically import orders
- In your account, go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Select Automatically import orders from all integrations (typically every 20 minutes).
- Click Save.
Manually import orders
- In your account, select Orders.
- Click Import, then select:
- Import Orders. Select the integration that you want to import from, and the number of days you want to import the orders from.
- Upload to select and import a CSV file.
Set the status to import
When you set up your integration, you can set the status of orders to be imported.
The default status is open. To change your importing status:
- Go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Select your integration eg Shopify.
- Set the Status to import.
Once imported, the system will show you how many orders it has brought over. The imported orders are now visible in the New tab in the Orders page.
DHL Express Commerce can import the combined weight of all the items in an order from any integration that allows for the assigning of weights to products.
To set this up:
- Go to Settings, then select Package setup.
- Select the Automatically calculate the package weight from order items checkbox.