Welcome to DHL Express Commerce.
If you have a question or need support, please don't hesitate to contact us through the Submit a Ticket feature - when logged in, click on your username in the top right hand corner and then select 'Submit a Ticket'.
Our local DHL Express Commerce experts would be happy to hear from you.
How it works
1. Setup DHL Express
- Complete the setup wizard upon logging in
- These are the necessary steps in order to be able to create DHL Express shipment labels.
2. Connect at Least One Integration Platform
- You can connect multiple platforms to your profile at any point.
3. Import Your Orders
- Imported orders are added to the New tab in the Orders page of your account.
- You can configure orders to import every 20 minutes, or you can import orders as required.
4. Validate the Order Shipping Address
- The address validation tool helps to correct errors in the customer's address according to shipping constraints.
5. Print Shipment Label
- DHL Express Commerce will automatically download a PDF file when you print labels.
You can configure additional settings to suit your business needs.
Add custom boxes and weights
- Add custom box sizes and specifications to your orders. This is helpful if you ship items of different shapes or large volumes of small items.
- You can also import the weights of items from your eCommerce platform.