Welcome to DHL Express Commerce.
If you have a question or need support, please don't hesitate to contact us through the 'Submit a Ticket' feature.
Our local DHL Express Commerce experts would be happy to hear from you.
How it works
- Configure your pickup address, DHL Express account number and required DHL Express products.
- These are the necessary steps in order to be able to create DHL Express shipment labels.
- Imported orders are added to the New tab in the Orders page of your account.
- You can configure orders to import every ten minutes, or you can import orders as required.
- The address validation tool helps to correct errors in the customer's address according to shipping constraints.
- DHL Express Commerce will automatically download a PDF file when you print labels.
You can configure additional settings to suit your business needs.
- Add custom box sizes and specifications to your orders. This is helpful if you ship items of different shapes or large volumes of small items.
- You can also import the weights of items from your eCommerce platform.