You can generate four types of reports in DHL Express Commerce: Shipped Items Report, Packages Sent Report, Unshipped Packing Summary Report, and the Shipments Per Workstation Report.
Generate a report
- Log into DHL Express Commerce.
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- Set the start date and end date for the report.
- Select the type of report you want to create.
Shipped Items Report generates a report of every sent item, listing each item individually. This is useful for stock management to see what has been sold in a set time period.
Package Sent Report contains all packages with their tracking numbers sent within your selected time frame.
Unshipped Packing Summary Report contains all the items and quantities that need to be shipped. This is useful to see a list of items that need to be packed and sent.
Shipments Per Workstation Report displays all the shipments processed per workstation.
- Click Generate
- The report is added to the report queue. Once it has generated, the report status will change from Pending to Ready.
- Click Download to download it as a CSV file.