- Integrate DHL Express Commerce with Squarespace eCommerce so you can import Squarespace orders
- DHL Express Commerce will write-back tracking information when you print a label or manifest an order based on your account settings
- You can integrate as many Squarespace stores into your DHL Express Commerce account as you like
- You will need to need to be on the SquareSpace Advance Commerce plan to facilitate an integration
Integrate DHL Express Commerce with Squarespace
- In your DHL Express Commerce account, go to Settings > select Integrations
- Click Add a new integration > select Squarespace from the list
- Tick Enable
- Enter your Store Url
- Enter your Store Name
- Enter your Squarespace API key. You can find this by following these steps in Squarespace
- Select your Order status to import
- Click Save
Once saved, click Test to ensure it works to confirm your integration is set up correctly.
Now that the integration in complete, you can import and dispatch Squarespace orders from DHL Express Commerce.