The steps below will help you integrate your eBay platform to DHL Express Commerce. Once completed, your orders will be imported into DHL Express Commerce and the tracking information will be written back to eBay when you print a label.
Supported Countries and eBay Integrations
Before you begin. Close all browsers that you have open for eBay, to ensure the link between DHL Express Commerce and eBay is set up correctly (especially important if you are adding multiple eBay stores)
- Log in to DHL Express Commerce
- Select Settings then select Integrations
- Click Add New Integration and select eBay.
- Click the Enable checkbox at the top of the page
- Click on Authorize
- You will be automatically redirected to the eBay login page
- Log in with your eBay credentials
- Click Authorize, and you will be redirected to DHL Express Commerce
- You have now completed the eBay integration
Q. How do I select the country of origin of my eBay account?
A. Go to Advanced Settings and select your country.
Q. The item descriptions are not coming through properly in DHL Express Commerce
A. DHL Express Commerce will import the eBay Item Description, but if you are not using it you can use the Title instead. To do this go to advanced settings, tick "Use the title for product description" (otherwise it will default to the description column).