- Integrate DHL Express Commerce with Amazon so you can import Amazon orders.
- DHL Express Commerce will write-back tracking information when you print your labels.
- You can integrate as many Amazon Marketplaces into your DHL Express Commerce account as you like.
DHL Express Commerce currently supports the following Amazon Marketplaces:
The steps below will guide you through integrating your Amazon Seller account with DHL Express Commerce. Once completed, your orders will be imported into DHL Express Commerce and the tracking information will be written back when you print your labels.
1. Add Amazon MWS Developer Permission
- Log into your Amazon seller central account.
- Hover over Settings in the very top right then click User Permissions from the dropdown.
- Scroll to Amazon MWS Developer Permissions and click on the Visit Manage Your Apps button.
- Click on the Authorize New Developer button.
- For Developer's Name enter "DHL Express Commerce".
- For Developer ID enter one of the following options:
- Use "1817-8885-3340" for Amazon Australia/Singapore/Japan Marketplace
- Use "4642-1105-5661" for Amazon Americas Marketplace
- Use "0305-7714-1617" for Amazon UK/Europe/Middle East Marketplace.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Next button to confirm access.
- Please note down your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token for the next step.
2. Set up Amazon integration in DHL Express Commerce
- Log into DHL Express Commerce.
- Click Settings in the very bottom left then select Integrations.
- Click Add a new integration and select Amazon.
- Tick the Enable Amazon tick box.
- Enter your Seller ID.
- Enter your MWS Auth Token.
- Select your Amazon Marketplace.
- Set your Status to Import.
- Click on the Save button.
If you have rules configured to not import all the orders, (i.e. International Orders only),
some orders may fail to import due to API throttling. If you are importing all orders with no
rules configured to filter what shipments should be imported this feature can be left turned off.
How to Resolve
1. Go to Settings > Integrations > Amazon Settings
2. Turn on this feature " Remove Batching"