- DHL Express Commerce is now integrated with Catch.com.au, an Australian eCommerce sales channel.
- To integrate DHL Express Commerce with Catch.com.au you'll need your Catch.com.au API Key and Store URL
- If you have multiple Catch.com.au stores you'll need your Shop ID and can optionally set your Store Name.
- Please note, at present Catch does not support sending the weight of each item to DHL Express Commerce.
To find your API Key in Catch.com.au:
- Log into your Catch.com.au account > click on your email address in the top right corner (to go to My User Settings)
- Click the API Key tab > click Copy to clipboard.
To find your Shop ID in Catch.com.au (only required if you have multiple stores):
- Log into your Catch.com.au account > copy the ID in the top left corner, beside My catch account
Enable Catch in DHL Express Commerce
To enable your integration between DHL Express Commerce and Catch.com.au, go to:
- Settings > Integrations > click Add a new integration > click Catch.com.au
- Tick Enabled
- Enter your API Key.
- (Optional) If you have multiple Catch.com.au stores, enter your Shop ID
- (Optional) If you have multiple Catch.com.au stores, enter your Store Name (i.e. MyShop)
- Set the required Order status to import (by default this is set to SHIPPING)
- Click Save.
Once you've entered and saved these details click Test to ensure it works to confirm your integration is correct.
While the Order status to import in DHL Express Commerce needs to be selected as SHIPPING, the matching status in Catch.com.au will be Shipping In Progress.
If an order hasn't imported into DHL Express Commerce you can check the details for the order by going to Settings > Integrations > Catch.com.au > Tools > enter the order number in the Check order details field > click Get Order details.