- Configure table in rates DEC which works as a matrix of location and weight.
- Table Rates are supported for rates at checkout
Set up table rates
Table rates for checkout and returns function the same. You can configure them based on Location and weight range.
Table Rates at checkout:
You’re based in Sydney and you want to offer a cheaper rate to a customer based in NSW. It’s a large item and you still want the price to increase with weight.
|Location/Rate||0 to 5kg||5 to 10kg||10 to 20kg|
|New South Wales||$5||$10||$15|
|Rest of Australia||$20||$25||$30|
- Go to Settings > Checkout Rates > Courier Configuration > Table Rates
- Product Code and Product Name fields are mandatory. Product Code is an internal reference value for use with rules in DEC, and Product Name will be displayed on checkout.
- Shipping Rates:
From Weight|Price, e.g.:
- 5|5 > Up to 5kg = $5.00
- 10|10> Over 5kg to 10kg = $10.00
- 20|15 > Over 10kg to 20kg = $15
Table Rates Validation
Country Codes field:
- can be empty (applies to all country codes)
- or specific to a list of country codes: AU, NZ
- or exclude a list of country codes: !CA
State Codes field:
- can be empty (applies to all state codes)
- or specific to a list of state codes: NSW, VIC
- or exclude a list of state codes: !WA
Post Codes field:
- can be empty (applies to all postcodes)
- or specific to a list of postcodes: 2000, 3000
- or specific to a list of postcode ranges: 2000-2999, 3000-3999
- or exclude a list of postcodes: !2000
- or exclude a list of post ranges: !2000-2999
Shipping Rates field is mandatory.
- From Weight|Price, e.g.:
- 5|6.50 > Up to 5kg = $6.50
- 10|15.00 > Over 5kg to 10kg = $15.00
- 20|22.00 > Over 10kg to 20kg = $22.00