- OpenCart is an easy-to-use, powerful, Open Source online store management program that can manage multiple online stores from a single back-end.
- The following guide will show you how to integrate your OpenCart store with DHL Express Commerce. Once completed, your orders will automatically import into DHL Express Commerce and the tracking numbers will be written back to OpenCart when you print a label.
18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Download DHL Express Extension for OpenCart 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Download DHL Express Extension for OpenCart 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Download DHL Express Extension for OpenCart 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
1. Download & install the DHL Express Commerce app in your OpenCart account
- Download the extension at the bottom of the article. There are two files to choose from, depending on whether you are running OpenCart v2 or v3.
- Unzip the downloaded file. Please refer to the readme (included in the zip file) for instructions on how to install the extension.
2. Create an API access for DHL Express Commerce in OpenCart
- Log into your OpenCart administration site
- Go to Settings > Users > API
- Complete API Name (this can be whatever you want it to be, eg. OpenCart DHL API)
- Click Generate to generate the API Key
- NB: you will need to copy and paste the API Name and API Key into your DHL Express Commerce admin account in the following step
- Set Status as Enabled
- Go to the IP Addresses Tab
- Add the following IP addresses (click the + button to add more):
- Click Save
3. Add the OpenCart integration & API details into DHL Express Commerce
- Log into your DHL Express Commerce account
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Add a new integration > OpenCart
- Tick Enable OpenCart
- Tick Use API
- Fill in the API Name and API Key created in the previous step
- NB: this name and API must be the same as the ones used in the previous step
- Click Save
Q : I am receiving the following error with my OpenCart integration - Unsuccessful - Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0
A : Make sure your store URL in the integration does not have /admin on the end. e.g https://mystore.com and not, https://mystore.com/admin
Q : I am receiving the following error with my OpenCart integration - Unsuccessful - Check version matches store version The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
A : Check you have the correct version selected in the 'OpenCart Version' drop down box